CAPA's Mission Statement
CAPA's mission is "to serve and promote the paralegal profession."
Goals and Purposes
- To further education among members of the profession.
- To promote and protect the general professional interests of paralegals in Austin, Texas, and the surrounding area.
- To involve paralegals in the shaping of guidelines affecting the regulation and development of the paralegal profession.
- To provide a forum for an exchange of viewpoints on matters of professional interest.
- To represent fairly both public and private sector paralegal interests.
- To establish fellowship among CAPA members, NALA, and members of the legal community.
- To encourage a high order of ethical and professional attainment.
- To cooperate with bar associations and other law-related organizations.
- To support and carry out the programs, purposes, aims and goals of NALA.